Contributing to this wiki is easy. You will need to follow a simple sign-up process to create and confirm your account, before you can start creating and editing articles.
Creating an Account
To contribute to this wiki, you need to:
- Create an account
- Provide an email address during the sign up process
- Click the link in the sign up email to confirm your account
If the email doesn't arrive to your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam/junk mail folders. Once you have clicked the link in the email confirming your account, you will be able to add content.
Creating and Editing Content
The Linux Delta Wiki is based on Media Wiki. There is a lot of material available on mediawiki.org for help with creating, editing and formating pages, for example:
All contributions are subject to moderation to prevent spam.
When you submit an edit or a new article, it will go into the moderation queue for approval. Once the change is approved, it will become public for other wiki users to see.
If you experience any problems creating an account or getting content submitted, email email@example.com.
Linux Delta exists to empower the community through the sharing of knowledge. It is not a place to promote your brand, company or service.
- Guides should follow the How-to Guide Template
- No links to external files or websites.
- Do not promote companies, products, services, YouTube content. The exception is links to Linux Delta official YouTube guides.
- Instruction / information pertaining to illegal activity is prohibited and will be immediately removed.
- Be respectful, be considerate, don't be a jerk - if you need help understanding how not to be a jerk, email firstname.lastname@example.org